Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding Recap: Getting Ready

Our wedding day started bright and early for me, my mom and my four bridesmaids. We all got our hair and makeup done at a hotel out in Brookfield. It was a nice relaxing morning with all of us. We snuggled in bed and chatted while we each munched on breakfast and got glammed up for the special day. While we were getting ready, it never quite seemed like it was my wedding day. It really just felt like I was getting ready for a pageant!  


My favorite girls all ready to walk down the aisle! 

All dressed and ready to go see my man! 

Getting into my dream gown!

When I was packing the night before the wedding, I saw B wrote me this sweet note on the bottom of my shoes.

Bestie Breanne and I

All snuggled up together! 

Getting my glam face on

My special getting ready top..a monogrammed button down from my mom


All of my girls with their infinity rings I got them when I asked them to be bridesmaids

In the car and off to the HD Museum! 


A few Bridal shots before I went down to our First Look 

Mom putting my veil on 

With our papparazzi for the day..2 photographers and 3 videographers. 
I could get used to that!

All done..let's go! 


On the phone with my man checking in with him


All glammed up! 

Ready to hit the road to the ceremony! 

Almost all of us after getting ready 


My present from B..new diamond stud earrings 

"Guys this was my face when I was trying to read what he wrote on my shoes"
DISCLAIMER: B originally wrote his note on the bottom sole of my shoe which has a special stick on that makes it so you won't slip in your heels. I couldn't really read it but he said he wrote it on there because he didn't think I'd want my shoes ruined. Sadly, the original writing wore off from all the walking that day, but he re-wrote it on another part of the shoe a few days after. 


All my girls dresses

0 comments:

Post a Comment