It wasn't within the past two years that I really discovered the right products that help to enhance my natural beauty. Although I wasn't a fan of makeup growing up, I did learn a thing or two about makeup and makeup application from my dance and pageant days. Since I think I have finally perfected my beauty routine, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite products. It'll be a weekly post and here's the first!

Bare Minerals Matte Foundation
Bare Minerals was a foundation I began using when it first came onto the scene. I had the woman at Sephora show me how to apply it and I was mesmerized by the way it looked and of course bought it. But like many products, it came home and sat in my bathroom drawer....and sat...and sat.. Every once in awhile, I'd try it again, but I never had the same results and didn't like the look I produced.
So recently I decided I wanted to switch foundations. My face was starting to break out from my current foundation, not to mention, I wasn't happy with the way my face felt after putting it on so I decided to give Bare Minerals one more try.
On Sunday, I made a trip to Ulta and picked up Bare Minerals matte. According to the packaging, it was going to do what I needed it to do (even out my skin tone) but not leaving it looking oily). I was a bit skeptical since my previous Bare Minerals foundation made my face look a bit cakey and oily HOWEVER, this one did the opposite. It evens out my complexion beautifully and feels as if I have nothing on.
At about $28, this is my new pick for everyday foundation. Makes you look completely natural and it stays all day..
0 comments:
Post a Comment