The Bachelor has always been one of my favorites to watch. I mean, who doesn't like to fantasize and wish that they could go on such romantic dates? But while I'm living in hopa-hopa-land wishing and hoping my bf will whisk me away in a helicopter to dinner on a beach, I'll live vicariously through the show.

While Jake is nearing the dating stage and hoping to put a ring on it soon, I just had to give my two cents on the final girls. I must say, when Ali left last week, I was a bit heartbroken. I really though she and Jake had it going on.
I just knew Gia was going to leave this week. Lovely woman, but, I could see what Jake was saying, she was a bit slower to show her feelings for him. Totally understandable for putting her guard up, I sure as heck would too. But, in the game of love (literally) you have to wear your heart on your sleeve.
Now that Ali is gone, I adore Tenley. She's that sweet girl next door that everyone loves. Not to mention, I think she and Jake would make some cute babies. I'm not sure what he sees in Vienna. She seems a bit immature and I can't see her as a wife.
If Jake chooese Tenley, I predict it'll be a homerun and they'll live that happily ever after. If Jake choose Vienna, I think it'll end up like previous Bachelor Matt Grant who proposed to Shayne Lamas, and then again we'll have (yet another) failed season of The Bachelor...but until then, I'll still keep on watching!
0 comments:
Post a Comment